9119 Highway 6 South, Suite 270
Office Reopening Letter
COVID-19 Supplemental Health Questionnaire
COVID-19 Supplemental Informed Consent
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same, our commitment to you.
As we help you create your best smile, a clean, safe environment has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our office follows infection control recommendations issued by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations as well as any mandates from the State of Texas.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff as well as to make sure we are following mandates from the State of Texas.
- Prior to your appointment, you will be asked to fill out a Wellness Screening Questionnaire and a Consent Form.
- Before leaving for your appointment, please make sure you brush your teeth, use the restroom and don’t drink anything hot or cold just before arrival. Also please wear your own mask as we are not able to provide mask due to the limited supplies of them.
- Once you arrive at our office, please remain in your car and call us us at 281-778-1990 to inform us that you have arrived.
- Once we are ready for you or your child’s appointment, we will contact you and ask that ONLY the patient enter the office. If your child is not able to attend their appointment alone, ONE parent or guardian may accompany them, but we are mandated that all non-patient visitors wear masks while in our office.
- Once inside, you will be greeted by a clinical assistant who will be using a no-touch thermometer to take the patient’s temperature. If the recorded temperature is over 99° F, we will have to reschedule your appointment.
- Patients will need to use the provided hand sanitizer to sanitize their hands prior to entering the treatment bay.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.